- Our Government
- Economic Development
Saukville Business/Industrial Park Overview
The Village of Saukville is known for its progressive pro-business attitude. Saukville's Industrial Park and Dekora Woods Business Park are home to a diversified mix of businesses and industries.
Saukville 2022 Economic Profile
- Click Here
Located in the Village of Saukville along STH 33, one mile west of Interstate 43 and 25 minutes north of downtown Milwaukee.
- Zoning: Permitted uses include light manufacturing, assembly, warehouse, research and development, service, and office uses.
- Covenants: Development proposal and site plan design approvals by the Village of Saukville Community Development Authority.
- Highways: Direct access to Interstate 43 is along STH 33.
- Trucking: Ozaukee County includes numerous trucking establishments. Parcel service is available.
- Air: Milwaukee's General Mitchell International Airport is located 34 miles south. West Bend Municipal Airport is located 12 miles west.
- Seaport: The Port of Milwaukee is located 25 miles south.
- Rail: On-site rail service is available for a limited number of parcels. Area rail service is provided by the Canadian National Railroad (Customer Service - 888-888-5909).
- Sanitary, Sewer, and Water: Public sanitary, sewer, and water services are available through the Village of Saukville.
- Gas and Electric: WE Energies: 800-242-9137
- Diggers Hotline: 800-242-8511
- TV, High Speed Internet & Telephone:
- AT&T: 800-288-2020 (Residential); 800-660-3000 (Small Business)
- Spectrum Cable: 800-627-2288
- Direct TV: 855-463-7359
- Solid Waste: Commercial collection and disposal by a private contractor